CROWNFUL 5QT Air Fryer, Electric Air Fryers with 7 Presets, Digital LCD Touch Screen Control Panel, Nonstick Basket, 1500W UL Listed Oven
Item Condition: New
Model No: AFT05001-UL
- 360° RAPID AIR TECHNOLOGY: The Crownful 5-Quart Air Fryer uses 360 degrees rapid air frying technology to make sure the food is cooked evenly. You can also enjoy splatter-free cooking with up to 80% less fat or oil.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL ALL-IN-ONE COOKER: Cook your favorite meals using the different built-in presets which is designed to give you multiple cooking options. The PRESETS are: French Fries, Meat, Shrimp, Cake, Chicken, Steak, Fish Fillet or you can also easily customize the setting to cook your food exactly as you want.
- EASY TO CLEAN & OPERATE: The non-stick basket makes it easier to clean. It is also equipped with a durable handle guard to prevent accidental detachment. The touch screen digital control panel is very convenient to use. You can start cooking with just a few touches of a button.
- DURABLE & SLEEK DESIGN: The neat and sleek design makes it perfect to put in any kitchen countertop. The matte finish reduces fingerprints and scratches on the surface. It has 5 quarts (4.8L) capacity, enough to serve food for 2-4 persons. It comes with a bonus cookbook with delicious & easy recipes for your daily meals.
- SAFETY & WARRANTY: The Crownful Air Fryer is UL listed which means you can be sure it is safe to use. CROWNFUL offers 1-year so you can trust that your issues and concerns will be addressed accordingly.
1 x CROWNFUL 5qt Air Fryer
1 x User Manual
1 x Recipe Book
Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
Rated Power: 1500W
How to clean the air fryer?
Can I roast a whole chicken？
What is the warranty?
How to STOP the air fryer while using?
My door won't open, I shut it and then went to go open it, but it won't open, is there some way to open the door?
We have a customer asking how can she remove the spots that the moisture/water left in the fryer basket?
Why is the food not cooking evenly from the top to the bottom of the rack?
What is the air fryer basket made of? And is the inside stainless steel?
Can it be used to bake a cake?
When I first use the air fryer, it smoked and gave off a bad smell. Is this normal?
Is there any cooking function on the air fryer that does not use the fan?
Can I cook pizza on this air fryer?
I bought this for my in laws to use since they wanted an easy to use air fryer and they loved this. When i visit we use it to make quick lunches and the food always comes out great and its so easy to use even my husand who hardly steps foot in the kitchen can do it lol.
I was in the marketl an airfryer to prepare the frozen food I buy from Nutrisystem. It turned out to be perfectly compatible. The directions with the airfryer said for ready made frozen food set temp 50F lower than
the heating instructions on package and cook for 50% of the time. My first try came out perfect. Crispy on the outside (I used a non-aerosol olive oil spray) and ooey gooey on the inside. The inside was uniformly hot but not tongue burning hot. And no cold spots. Plus, unlike a microwave, the food remains warm. I feel as though, barring no breakdowns, U am getting my money's worth.
This 5 quart air fryer is way better than the 3.5 qt it replaced (died after 2 years) Its a nice shiny black with easy to use touchscreen on front. Been cooking mostly meat items (whole chicken, wings, sausage, ect..) and everything comes out perfect. Its very quiet while running and easy clean up when done. 1 yr replacement warranty gives peace of mind.
My wife wanted one of these. I was leary because I didn't believe that it could really do a good crust, but I was surprised at just how well it did. Frozen chicken strips and fries had a surprisingly crispiness to them. And since you aren't boiling them in oil, they don't have nearly as much fat as normal, so it is a good way to help reduce your fat intake without having to just give up a lot of foods.
Everything I put in this has turned out delicious and perfect. All foodie's must have this!