CROWNFUL Nugget Ice Maker, Makes 26lbs Ice in 24H
Regular price $399.99
Unit price per
Item Condition: New
Model No: IM1102-UL
- 🍨 【Nugget Chewable Ice】Compared to standard hard ice cubes, the crunchy soft nugget ice blends easily with drinks. It cools the drink quickly and the granular ice serve cold flavor and retain the taste of fresh drinks. Perfect for cocktails, whisky, sodas and other fruit tea chilled beverages.
- 🧊 【Nugget Ice Maker】The CROWNFUL stainless steel nugget ice machine has a powerful compressor but it operates with little noise. Fast as it could, it makes ice cubes in just 18 mins, producing 26lbs in 24h, and the bin could hold 3lbs at a time. After removing the ice cubes when the ice basket is full, please press the "ON/OFF" key to restart the ice machine. You can make ice and enjoy it anytime.
- 🥂【Keep Ice Cold】It has 3-layer foaming technology (stainless steel metal plate, thickened foaming layer, and food-grade PP) that ensures longer ice storage time. Ice retention rate for 12h is 70% at 80℉ ambient temperature. Note: Please note the ice maker is not a freezer, it doesn’t have refrigeration system. You need to use the ice ASAP or transfer it to your refrigerator.
- 🍹 【Countertop Ice Maker】The compact ice maker has the most advanced infrared sensing technology. The indicator light will remind you to take out the ice cubes when the basket is full. You can view the ice making process through the transparent window. It will automatically notify you to add water when the ice machine is short of water. It also has an advanced one-touch self-cleaning function which makes cleaning up effortless bringing fresh ice every use.
- 🍺【Packaging & Warranty】CROWNFUL offers a 12-month warranty and lifetime support. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. Note: You'd better put the ice maker upright for at least 2-4 hours before using it.
1 x Ice Maker
1 x Ice Basket
1 x Ice Scoop
Water Reservoir Capacity: 2.7L / 91.29oz
Production in 24H: 26lbs
Power Source: 120V/60Hz
Rated Current: 3.0A
Refrigerant: R600a /20g
NOTE: This product is intended for sale in the US. only works with 120V electricity, Please carefully review the product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Q: Can a filter device be added to the automatic water filling point?
Q: What to do when there is water shortage?
Q: The maker stops making ice when full and doesn’t turn on even when it melts.
Okay, so a few things. The ice maker is great and much less expensive than other brands. It produces copious amounts of ice and that's all I expect or if an ice maker.
Regarding the machines longevity. You CANNOT use regular tap water in this. It was calcium in the water and, as with all appliances that take water ( coffee maker, tea maker etc.). You have to use water like distilled, reverse osmosis or any water that has had all the junk taken out of it.
Also, per the instructions on the box you have to clean the machine. If you don't use the"good" water you can always buy ice maker cleaner from online retailers. It is a packet of cleaner. Run it through the machine on a regular basis abs that keeps all the buildup away and let's the pump keep going longer.
Like many of the reviews already written, I loved it when it worked. Unfortunately that was short lived and customer service is dismal at best. Any company that cannot serve its customers, does not deserve any. I could not by any measure recommend this product or the company that stands behind it. I believe someone could make a good living repairing these machines. You would have plenty of work.
Has email for "support" [****].....NO RESPONSE. Troubleshooting why machine quit making ice....no help! The warranty their product for only 30 days...which is about how long it made ice before quitting.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Wish I could give zero stars....After 4 months of use and VERY CAREFUL weekly maintenance, quit making ice. NO phone support for troubleshooting. Emailed "SUPPORT" no response. $335 in the trash. DO NOT BUY!
Great ice maker while it worked- we used it everyday and love the pellet ice. We’ve had it less than a year and it started making a terrible squeal and then would stop making ice. I took the unit apart and it was full of hard water scaling- I cleaned out all the tubing and trays full of white scaly powder and put it back together and it’s working for the moment- morale of the store is to make sure your not using hard water in it or it won’t last 9 months- I believe it’s a good ice maker- just gets clogged up easily from hard water.