CROWNFUL Ice Maker Machine for Countertop, 9 Ice Cubes Ready in 7 Minutes, 26lbs Bullet Ice Cubes in 24H, Electric Ice Maker with Scoop and Basket
Item Condition: New
- QUIET & EFFICIENT: Crownful Portable Ice Maker produces up to 9 pieces of ice cubes in just 8-10 minutes. It has a quiet cooling system that requires low energy to cool. Your party won’t be overshadowed by your ice maker.
- STYLISH & COMPACT DESIGN: This ice maker has a stylish and chic design. Its compact size makes it perfect to set up on your counters or tabletops. It is ideal to use indoors or outdoors for parties and events.
- EASY OPERATION: The intuitive one-button operation makes start-up a snap. It also has a feature that tells you if it needs water, or if ice is ready or if it needs cleaning. All for your convenience!
- HIGH CAPACITY: This electric ice maker includes an ice scoop and removable ice bucket which has a capacity to hold up to 70-80 pieces of ice cubes.
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT: Crownful offers 12-month warranty and lifetime support. Customer Satisfaction is Our TOP priority. Ice makers may have The non-returnable issue, please contact us directly if you need Return assistance.
Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.8L
Ice Basket Capacity: 0.8L
Production in 24H: 26 pounds
Power Source：120V / 60Hz
Rated Current: 1.7A
1 x Ice Maker
1 x Ice Basket
1 x Ice Scoop
NOTE: This product is only works with 120V electricity, Please carefully review the product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Q: Why does the ice cube I made have a plastic smell?
Q: How should I clean the machine?
Q: Why is there water flowing but not making ice?
Q: Why is the ice cube small and wet?
Q: Why the “add water” indicator turns on though it's full of water?
Q: Why the “ICE FULL” indicator lights up though it's not full of ice?
Q: Is this unit BPA free?
Q: Why does my ice cube melt easily?
Q: How often should I replace the water?
Easy to use no problems
While waiting on replacing our refrigerator, I bought this since we had no means of getting ice. (Other than buying it). It works awesome! Keeps up with our need for ice and wasn't expensive at all.
I really enjoy having this ice maker for camping.
It fits our needs
Do yourself a favor, ileven if you buy new, wash it out first and throw out the first batch. Found many a floater. But it was worth every cent. Full basket in less than 5 hours. I store them in ziplock bag. The ice comes out slightly wet so they will stick once fully frozen. Smash the bag into your counter a few times and it's like it never happened.