32 Quart Air Fryer Oven
- Hot Surface. Never place it under the cabinet.
- For easy cleaning, the crumb tray can be placed at the bottom of the air fryer oven. Do not place directly on the heating tube.
- For Air fryer, Bake, Pizza and Conv cooking modes, there is an automatic preheating function. Once the temperature reaches the set default temperature, the unit emits beeps and" PrE" blinks in LED display, and then you can press the "START/CANCEL" button to enter the working mode directly.
1 x Crownful 32-Qt Air Fryer Oven
1 x User Manual & Recipe Book
1x Wire Rack, 1 x Food Tray, 1 x Rotisserie Fetch Tool, 1 x Air Fryer Basket, 1 x Rotisserie Fork，1 x Crumb Tray and 1 x Tray Handle
- Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Rated Power: 1800W
- Temperature: 150℉-450℉
- Time Range: 0-24 hrs
- Capacity: 32qt/30L; 5.5-pound rotisserie whole chicken, 6-Slice Toast, 12-inch pizza
- Item Dimension: 20.08 x 15.16 x 12.16 inches
- Interior Dimension: 14.18 x 13.82 x 9.85 inches(L x W x H)
Question: When I first use the air fryer, it smoked and gave off a bad smell. Is this normal?
Answer: Yes, this is normal. Initial start-up operation may produce a smell and smoke for about 15 minutes. It is due to the protective substance on heating elements that protect them while they are stored. Cook slices of lemon at 400℉ for 5-10 minutes to minimize the smell.
Question: Why the food is so dry?
Answer: Air fryers are popular for making healthy fried foods. People would assume that no oil is needed and so ended up with dry food. However, you still need to add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil each time you use your air fryer to help bring that flavor and moisture to your food.
Question: The drip tray has melted when using it while cooking in her air fryer.
Answer: The crumb tray can not be placed on the heating tube directly. This crumb tray is for convenient cleaning the air fryer oven and place it at the bottom of the air fryer.This allows for easier cleanup without inhibiting the air frying functionality.
Question: What is the warranty?
Answer: We offer 12 months warranty for all our products.
Question: Why is the food not cooking evenly from the top to the bottom of the rack?
Answer: The hot air comes from the top of the air fryer oven which is different from the traditional oven with a fan built into the rear of the oven. Please make sure you don’t put too many ingredients/food on the top rack which may stop the air circulation.
Question: Can I roast a whole chicken？
Answer: Yes,with its 32 quart large capacity, you’ll be sure to have enough space to fit up to 5.5-pound whole chicken, 6-slice toast, 12-inch pizza or cook meals that will serve the whole family.