CROWNFUL 9-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Convection Roaster with Rotisserie & Dehydrator, 10.6 Quart, Digital LCD Touch Screen, Accessories and Recipe Included
Item Condition: New
Model NO.: TXG-KK-DT10L-D
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL AIR FRYER OVEN: This cooking device functions as multiple kitchen appliances! It bakes, fries, roasts, cooks, dehydrates, reheats, toasts, grills and more! All in ONE convenient machine. What else could you ask for?
- EASY TO OPERATE: With the digital touch screen control panel, it makes it easier to see the number of minutes, temperature and other controls or modes designed to cook different types of food. Time and temperature are super easy to set or customize just at the touch of your fingers.
- HEALTHY COOKING CHOICE: The 360° hot air circulation technology offers you food that is crispy on the outside but tender on the inside using little to no oil. You can enjoy your favorite meals without worrying about the added calories and fats.
- EXTRA ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: It comes with 6 accessories that you can use to cook more types of foods: 1xRotisserie Basket, 2xRemoval Tools, 2xMesh Racks, 1xDrip Tray, 8xSkewers and 1xRotisserie Shaft.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR FAMILY: It has a large capacity of 10.6 quart which is perfect for making large batches of your favorite fried food. It cooks quickly and efficiently. The Crownful Air Fryer Oven comes with a cookbook with various sumptuous recipes that you can try.
1 x Crownful 10.6qt Air Fryer Oven
1 x User Manual & Recipe Book
8 x Accessories
Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
Rated Power: 1500W
Temperature Range: 90℉~400℉
This air fryer oven only works with 120V electricity, make sure to check your outlet’s power voltage before using the product if you are NOT in the US.
Q: Do you have to flip the bread when toasting to get both sides brown?
A: The air cooks the bread as a whole, so it will be toasted on both sides. However, only one side would give you a brown toasted color. If you would like to get that brown-looking toast on the other side, you can flip the bread.
Q: Can I roast a whole chicken？
A: Yes, we suggest the chicken should be around 3 pounds.
Q: My door won't open, I shut it and then went to go open it, but it won't open, is there some way to open the door?
A: This is probably because of the pressure difference between the inner part of the air fryer oven and the outer. Please power on the air fryer and use the preheat function to heat the oven’s inner part first and then try to open it again. If the problem persists, please contact us through Amazon.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: We offer 12 months warranty for all our products.
Q: Is the door or cover of the air fryer detachable?
A: Yes, you can remove or detach the door from the air fryer. It is designed that way so it’s easy to clean and maintain. Just open and tilt the door for about 45 degrees, and then pull the door upward to detach it. You can rinse the door on tap water. Tips: The door will be easier to remove after using it for a while.
Q: How to remove the spots that the moisture/water left in between the glass of her air fryer's door?
A: Actually, some steam is normal. We recommend that heat up the oven without putting food in so that the steam will evaporate.
Q: Why is the food not cooking evenly from the top to the bottom of the rack?
A: The hot air comes from the top of the air fryer oven which is different from the traditional oven with a fan built into the rear of the oven. Please make sure you don’t put too many ingredients/food on the top rack which may stop the air circulation.
Q: What are the racks made of? And is the inside stainless steel?
A: The racks and the inside part are made of aluminum alloy. Aluminum is an excellent conductor of heat and weighs about a third of what steel weighs. It is often the best option for food applications.
Q: When I first use the air fryer, it smoked and gave off a bad smell. Is this normal?
A: Yes, this is normal. Initial start-up operation may produce a smell and smoke for about 15 minutes. It is due to the protective substance on heating elements that protect them while they are stored. Cook slices of lemon at 400℉ for 5-10 minutes to minimize the smell.
Q: How many chicken wings will it hold using two trays?
A: You can put around 10 average-sized wings.
Q: There is any cooking function on the air fryer that does not use the fan?
A: Every cooking function on the air fryer will use a fan. "High-performance circular heat technology that allows quick and even cooking every time; Enjoy your favorite flavorful foods while reducing your fat intake by cooking a variety of healthy dishes." The air fryer oven is based on the principle of air convection, so the fan will operate when it operates.
Q: Is it normal for the Crownful air fryer's door to have moisture inside? What could be the reason for this?
A: 1. As with any convection oven, there is a certain amount of airflow in/out, especially if the food contains fat or if the food is going to the overcooked side you will see some of that smoke going out or moisture inside.
2. It could be the moisture from the item or from washing. You can try wiping it down and keep cooking with it and it will go away. The door does come off to clean.
3. As any oven would do if there is water or moisture on the food, condensation will be released when the door is opened.
Q: What is the measurement/dimensions inside of the fryer?
A: The inner size of this air fryer oven is 25.7 x 23 x 17.7 cm or 10.9 x 9.06 x 6.97 inches (L*W*H).
1. Toast: Add your sliced bread to the air fryer Oven. Set the temperature to 400° F | 204° C, and air fry for 4 minutes. If you have very thin sliced bread, your toast will probably be done in 3 minutes. You can adjust according to your preferred texture and taste.
2. Air fryers are popular for making healthy fried foods. People would assume that no oil is needed and so ended up with dry food. However, you still need to add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil each time you use your air fryer to help bring that flavor and moisture to your food.
3. Turn your air fryer at 350-400 degrees F for just 3-4 minutes to reheat. Then your reheated leftovers will taste just as crispy as it was the night before. Just think – crispy, hot, and fresh reheated pizza in an air fryer (or any other food you want!).
The adjustable time range is 1min-2 hours. The adjustable temperature range is 120-400℉.
About the dehydrate function:
The default temperature of this dehydrate function preset button is 90°F, but the adjustable temperature range is 90-180°F, and the adjustable time is 1-24hours. You can adjust it according to your own preferences. We suggest that it can be adjusted to 150°F for 4-6 hours.
Case hardening occurs when the outside of food dries so quickly that moisture from the center is unable to escape due to drying with high heat. Therefore, very low temperatures are recommended for drying food. However, if you're planning to eat all your dry fruit right away, go ahead and turn up the heat to dry the outside.
There is nothing bad I have to say about this air fryer combo! It works great and is super easy to clean and matches my other appliances!
Weve had this air fryer for a little over a year and it feels like it shorts out and the cord overheats. Recently, it was set to about 365 and it turned itself up to 400. Maybe we just got a defective one but Im sad because I do love this air fryer when it works right
I didnt see anything negative
You can cook three meals for the same time
I like that it's not super heavy so easy to pick up and store. Instructions are not very comprehensive but lots of help and recipes online.