CROWNFUL Smart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo, 10.6 Quart WiFi Convection Roaster with Rotisserie & Dehydrator, Digital LCD Touch Screen, Accessories and Recipe Included, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
Item Condition: New
Model NO.: TXG-KK-DT10L-W
- 🍗 SMART WAY TO COOK: Control the air fryer from the CROWNFUL App and adjust the time, temperature, view in-app recipes, and monitor cooking operation. You can also use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the air fryer. Download the CROWNFUL app to your smartphone to access remote control options.
- 🍤 MULTIFUNCTIONAL AIR FRYER : This cooking device functions as multiple kitchen appliances! It bakes, fries, roasts, cooks, dehydrates, reheats, toasts, grills and more! All in ONE convenient machine. What else could you ask for?
- 🍟 HEALTHY COOKING CHOICE: CROWNFUL air fryer oven with 360° hot air circulation technology offers you food that is crispy on the outside but tender on the inside using little to no oil. You can enjoy your favorite meals without worrying about the added calories and fats.
- 🧁 EASY TO OPERATE: This air fryer oven has digital touch screen control panel which makes it easier to see the time, temperature, cooking presets, and control these functions easily with the touch of your fingers.
- 🍕 EXTRA ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: It comes with 8 accessories that you can use to cook more types of foods: 1xRotisserie Basket, 2xRemoval Tools, 2xMesh Racks, 1xDrip Tray, 8xSkewers and 1xRotisserie Shaft.
1 x CROWNFUL Smart 10.6qt Air Fryer Oven
1 x User Manual & Recipe Book
8 x Accessories
Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
Rated Power: 1500W
This air fryer oven only works with 120V electricity, make sure to check your outlet’s power voltage before using the product if you are NOT in the US.
Q: Do you have to flip the bread when toasting to get both sides brown?
A: The air cooks the bread as a whole, so it will be toasted on both sides. However, only one side would give you a brown toasted color. If you would like to get that brown-looking toast on the other side, you can flip the bread.
Q: Can I roast a whole chicken？
A: Yes, we suggest the chicken should be around 3 pounds.
Q: My door won't open, I shut it and then went to go open it, but it won't open, is there some way to open the door?
A: This is probably because of the pressure difference between the inner part of the air fryer oven and the outer. Please power on the air fryer and use the preheat function to heat the oven’s inner part first and then try to open it again. If the problem persists, please contact us through Amazon.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: We offer 12 months warranty for all our products.
Q: Is the door or cover of the air fryer detachable?
A: Yes, you can remove or detach the door from the air fryer. It is designed that way so it’s easy to clean and maintain. Just open and tilt the door for about 45 degrees, and then pull the door upward to detach it. You can rinse the door on tap water. Tips: The door will be easier to remove after using it for a while.
Q: How to remove the spots that the moisture/water left in between the glass of her air fryer's door?
A: Actually, some steam is normal. We recommend that heat up the oven without putting food in so that the steam will evaporate.
Q: Why is the food not cooking evenly from the top to the bottom of the rack?
A: The hot air comes from the top of the air fryer oven which is different from the traditional oven with a fan built into the rear of the oven. Please make sure you don’t put too many ingredients/food on the top rack which may stop the air circulation.
Q: What are the racks made of? And is the inside stainless steel?
A: The racks and the inside part are made of aluminum alloy. Aluminum is an excellent conductor of heat and weighs about a third of what steel weighs. It is often the best option for food applications.
Q: When I first use the air fryer, it smoked and gave off a bad smell. Is this normal?
A: Yes, this is normal. Initial start-up operation may produce a smell and smoke for about 15 minutes. It is due to the protective substance on heating elements that protect them while they are stored. Cook slices of lemon at 400℉ for 5-10 minutes to minimize the smell.
Q: How many chicken wings will it hold using two trays?
A: You can put around 10 average-sized wings.
Q: There is any cooking function on the air fryer that does not use the fan?
A: Every cooking function on the air fryer will use a fan. "High-performance circular heat technology that allows quick and even cooking every time; Enjoy your favorite flavorful foods while reducing your fat intake by cooking a variety of healthy dishes." The air fryer oven is based on the principle of air convection, so the fan will operate when it operates.
Q: Is it normal for the Crownful air fryer's door to have moisture inside? What could be the reason for this?
A: 1. As with any convection oven, there is a certain amount of airflow in/out, especially if the food contains fat or if the food is going to the overcooked side you will see some of that smoke going out or moisture inside.
2. It could be the moisture from the item or from washing. You can try wiping it down and keep cooking with it and it will go away. The door does come off to clean.
3. As any oven would do if there is water or moisture on the food, condensation will be released when the door is opened.
Q: What is the measurement/dimensions inside of the fryer?
A: The inner size of this air fryer oven is 25.7 x 23 x 17.7 cm or 10.9 x 9.06 x 6.97 inches (L*W*H).
I love the air fryer. It cooks my food quicker without losing any taste or texture. chicken is still juicy and tender. Also love how big it is!
I prefer this particular air fryer over hundreds offered on Amazon. It is easy to clean in the dishwasher, and the preset settings mean that I don't have to calculate time or temperature. But it's also easy to add time or subtract it if you need to. The day we received my air fryer, we made the most amazing steaks that were so tender and moist. Since then, we have made so many things. The kids love using it for fries and chicken nuggets. The rotating basket means I never have to open half way and flip the food. Small frozen pizzas fit perfect and cook to a nice crisp crust. The fryer is not heavy and it is not loud when in use. Do yourself a favor and buy this!