CROWNFUL 19 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Convection Roaster with Rotisserie & Dehydrator, 10-in-1 Countertop Oven, Original Recipe and 8 Accessories Included, UL Listed (White)
Item Condition: New
Model NO.: TO5712T-UL
- 10-IN-1 PRESETS: The Crownful Multifunctional Air Fryer Oven is your new go to appliance for frying, baking, roasting, toasting, grilling, dehydrating, reheating and more! Cooking has never been so easy, fast and convenient with this All-in-One cooking machine.
- HEALTHY COOKING CHOICE: This air fryer toaster oven adopts the new technology of cooking food using the 360° hot air circulation. With using only a little to no oil, you can get a crispy and crunchy texture just like the old traditional way of deep frying. You will be able to enjoy your favorite fried meals and snacks without worrying about the added calories and fats.
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY: With its 19 quart (18 Liter) large capacity, you’ll be sure to have enough space to fit a whole chicken or cook meals that will serve the whole family. It’s perfect for making large batches of food even for your guests. The extra accessories included would surely be helpful in giving you more ideas on different types of dishes to cook. It also comes with a cookbook with various sumptuous recipes you can try for the family.
- EASY TO CLEAN & OPERATE: The Air Fryer and its accessories are non-stick so it’s very easy to clean. You just need to use a damp cloth for cleaning the exterior and interior part of the unit. Cooking has become easy with just touching a few buttons. It has a built in LED display that shows the different settings for time, temperature and cooking modes. It comes with control buttons and knob that set the unit’s cooking functions.
- EXTRA ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: It comes with 8 accessories that you can use to cook more types of foods: 1xRotisserie Shaft, 1xRoasting Basket, 1xSkewer Rack, 1xRemoval Tools,1xWire Rack.1xFood Tray, 1xDrip Tray, 1xCrumb Tray, 1xFry Basket. Make multiple meals in one go!
1 x Crownful 19qt Air Fryer Oven
1 x User Manual & Recipe Book
8 x Accessories
- Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Rated Power: 1500W
- Temperature: 120℉-450℉
- Rotating Function under the ROAST Preset
This air fryer oven only works with 120V electricity, make sure to check your outlet’s power voltage before using the product if you are NOT in the US.
Question: The drip tray has melted when using it while cooking in her air fryer.
Answer: The crumb tray can not be placed on the heating tube directly. This crumb tray is for convenient cleaning the air fryer oven and placing it at the bottom of the air fryer. This allows for easier cleanup without inhibiting the air frying functionality.
Question: Is it safe to put aluminum foil in the crumb tray to avoid scratching or leaving burnt marks on it?
Answer: We don’t suggest putting aluminum foil.
Question: Do you have to flip the bread when toasting to get both sides brown?
Answer: The air cooks the bread as a whole, so it will be toasted on both sides. However, only one side would give you a brown toasted color. If you would like to get that brown-looking toast on the other side, you can flip the bread.
Question: What is the warranty?
Answer: We offer 12 months warranty for all our products.
Question: Does a 12-inch pizza fit into our 19qt air fryer?
Answer: The countertop convection oven has a large interior that accommodates 12-inch pizzas, 6 slices of bread.
Question: Why is the food not cooking evenly from the top to the bottom of the rack?
Answer: The hot air comes from the top of the air fryer oven which is different from the traditional oven with a fan built into the rear of the oven. Please make sure you don’t put too many ingredients/food on the top rack which may stop the air circulation.
Question: What are the racks made of? And is the inside stainless steel?
Answer: The racks and the inside part are made of aluminum alloy. Aluminum is an excellent conductor of heat and weighs about a third of what steel weighs. It is often the best option for food applications.
Question: When I first use the air fryer, it smoked and gave off a bad smell. Is this normal?
Answer: Yes, this is normal. Initial start-up operation may produce a smell and smoke for about 15 minutes. It is due to the protective substance on heating elements that protect them while they are stored. Cook slices of lemon at 400℉ for 5-10 minutes to minimize the smell.
Question: How to turn off the 19qt Air Fryer without unplugging it?/will it be safe to leave the air fryer plugged in?
Answer: When you press the pause/stop button, it won't automatically turn off. It will continue to run and after 30 seconds the screen light will turn black. Then the machine will automatically shut down after 10 minutes. and our air fryer oven with Auto Shutoff and Over Heat Protection, so customers can leave the air fryer plugged in.
Question: Does the light on our 19qt air fryer stay on momentarily then turns off?
Answer: The light will automatically close after 30 seconds.
Question: Do our air fryers have heating elements both on top and bottom?
Answer: Yes, our 19 quart air fryers have heating elements both on top and bottom.
Question: Is the 19qt Air Fryer PTFE/PFOA free?
Answer: For the 19QT air fryer oven, we're not PTFE/PFOA free.
Question: What happens when the door is open? Is there a PAUSE function?
Answer: The unit will still run if the door has been opened. So if you will check it you can open the door but the unit will continue cooking. It will not pause.
In this case, we can just suggest you add more cooking time if necessary. (If they really need to take out the pan with the food to turn it over)
Pressing the STOP button will automatically shut off the unit after 10 minutes. It is not designed to pause the operation.
Question: What does the “10 in 1" mean?
Answer: The 10 in one represents the 10 preset functions.
Question: How many chicken wings will it hold using two trays?
Answer: You can put 16 average-sized wings.
Question: What is the measurement/dimensions inside of the fryer?
Answer: The interior size is about 13x12x7 inches
The size of the tray is about 13x12inches
Item size: 13.39x15.75x15.97inches
1. Air fryers are popular for making healthy fried foods. People would assume that no oil is needed and so ended up with dry food. However, you still need to add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil each time you use your air fryer to help bring that flavor and moisture to your food.
2. DEHYDRATE: Both the upper 2 heat elements and fan will be activated during operation. The default time and temperature is 6 hours/120℉
The adjustable time range is 30mins-72 hrs. The adjustable temperature range is 85-175℉.
Case hardening occurs when the outside of food dries so quickly that moisture from the center is unable to escape due to drying with high heat. Therefore, very low temperatures are recommended for drying food. However, if you're planning to eat all your apples right away, go ahead and turn up the heat to dry the outside.
3. Chicken roasting fork is used for roasting whole chicken around 2.8lb and roasting/cooking chicken wings.
4. For easy cleaning, a drip pan can be placed at the bottom of the air fryer. Do not place directly on the heating tube.
5. You can adjust the time and temperature according to your preference. The cooking time stated in the recipes is only for reference.
We buy Dec 16 2020 today june2 2022 nomore power
Recently purchased the CROWNFUL 19 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Convection Roaster with Rotisserie & Dehydrator, 10-in-1 Countertop Oven. The unit works well and I have been able to make complete and tasty dinners for my family without heating up my kitchen. I needed to have extra accessories. I contacted customer service and they helped me promptly . Very pleased with this product and company.
Just got my box open today to find the rotisserie parts rusted! Have remained the company to see about replacement parts. I hope the machine does a good job because my first impression is not good right now.
Will update later
Very fast and easy to use
I bought this oven 7 months ago. The digital panel was quite easy to understand and we use it twice a day (breakfast & dinner) mostly., Yesterday, while I was making dinner, the oven stopped, wont start again. After several attempts of disconnects and re-plug. It didnt work.
I soon wrote to their customer service explained the problem. Ryan Ramos replied the same day, asking for a brief video clip to prove the unit was completely dysfunctional. So I did. Within 3 emails, he processed a replacement for me.
What an unbeatable customer service.
Thank you Ryan, thank you, Crownful.