CROWNFUL Air Fryer Toaster Oven, 32 Quart Convection Roaster with Rotisserie & Dehydrator Combo, Accessories and Recipe Included, ETL Listed (Black)
Item Condition: New
Model NO. : CF-AF30LBLK
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL AIR FRYER OVEN: This cooking device functions as multiple kitchen appliances! With 8 PRESETS you will surely enjoy trying different recipes on this machine: Toast, Air Fry, Bake, Rotisserie, Broil, Pizza, Convection and Dehydrate. This is your All in ONE convenient machine.
- HEALTHY COOKING CHOICE: This air fryer toaster oven adopts the new technology of cooking food using the 360° hot air circulation. With using only a little to no oil, you can get a crispy and crunchy texture just like the old traditional way of deep-frying. You will be able to enjoy your favorite fried meals and snacks without worrying about the added calories and fats.
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY: With its 32 quart large capacity, you’ll be sure to have enough space to fit up to 5.5-pound whole chicken, 6-slice toast, 12-inch pizza or cook meals that will serve the whole family. It’s perfect for making large batches of food even for your guests. It also comes with a cookbook with various sumptuous recipes you can try for the family.
- EXTRA ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: It comes with 7 accessories that you can use to cook different types of foods: 1 x Wire Rack, 1 x Food Tray, 1 x Rotisserie Fetch Tool, 1 x Air Fryer Basket, 1 x Rotisserie Fork，1 x Crumb Tray and 1 x Tray Handle. Would surely be helpful in giving you more ideas on different types of dishes to cook.
- EASY TO CLEAN & OPERATE: The Air Fryer and its accessories are non-stick. Cooking has become easy with just touching a few buttons. It has a built in LED display that shows the different settings for time, temperature and cooking modes. It comes with control buttons and a knob that set the unit’s cooking functions.
1 x Crownful 32-Qt Air Fryer Oven
1 x User Manual & Recipe Book
7 x Accessories
Voltage: AC 120V, 60Hz
Rated Power: 1800W
Temperature Range: 150℉-450℉
This air fryer oven only works with 120V electricity, make sure to check your outlet’s power voltage before using the product if you are NOT in the US.
Q: When I first use the air fryer, it smoked and gave off a bad smell. Is this normal?
A: Yes, this is normal. Initial start-up operation may produce a smell and smoke for about 15 minutes. It is due to the protective substance on heating elements that protect them while they are stored. Cook slices of lemon at 400℉ for 5-10 minutes to minimize the smell.
Q: Why the food is so dry?
A: Air fryers are popular for making healthy fried foods. People would assume that no oil is needed and so ended up with dry food. However, you still need to add 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil each time you use your air fryer to help bring that flavor and moisture to your food.
Q: The drip tray has melted when using it while cooking in her air fryer.
A: The crumb tray can not be placed on the heating tube directly. This crumb tray is for convenient cleaning the air fryer oven and place it at the bottom of the air fryer. This allows for easier cleanup without inhibiting the air frying functionality.
Q: What is the warranty?
A: We offer 12 months warranty for all our products.
Q: Why is the food not cooking evenly from the top to the bottom of the rack?
A: The hot air comes from the top of the air fryer oven which is different from the traditional oven with a fan built into the rear of the oven. Please make sure you don’t put too many ingredients/food on the top rack which may stop the air circulation.
Q: Can I roast a whole chicken？
A: Yes, with its 32 quart large capacity, you’ll be sure to have enough space to fit up to 5.5-pound whole chicken, 6-slice toast, 12-inch pizza or cook meals that will serve the whole family.
Q: How to set the clock？
A: Standby state: Clock Display; the clock is set to 12 hours
Clock Setting Method: Press and hold the "Temp/Timer" knob for 3 seconds in the
standby mode to enter into the clock setting. When the clock flashes, turn the
"Temp/Timer" knob to set the hour. Once set, quickly press the knob to switch to
the minute setting. Once you see it flashes, turn the "Temp/Timer" knob to set the
minutes. Quickly press the temp/time knob to switch the clock to hour and minute
settings. After setting the hour and minutes, press the "Start/Cancel" button to
confirm the time setting.
Any snack you might put in the oven like pizza rolls, pot pies or giant pretzels will cook faster, will taste so much better and be the proper texture for those impossible to please kiddies. Breads bake better and brown faster than in oven. I proof bread by leaving it warm then popping a loaf in to rise. FRENCH FRIES.. AMAZINGLY close to fried in oil. You want to get a big 30L like this unit so you can rotisserie chicken 5.5lb or lamb for gyros. It's changed our whole kitchen routine.
The smoke issues others said were a problem were no issue at ALLLL!!!!!! This is an amazing air fryer, toaster, etc. I am so glad I didn't listen to the one or two negative reviews. I am so pleased with this purchase.
I've had many convection ovens, and air fryers. This is my first air fryer oven. It does what it's supposed to. Has many functions. But the ear piercingly loud beeps really ruin this thing. And the preheat function is stupid. I've never had an air fryer or convection oven need to preheat. Because they're small, they pretty much get up to the desired temperature pretty quickly. But this one needs to preheat... For some reason.
Wow. Wasn't sure I would like it, or whether it would fit in our space that had been previously occupied by a small toaster oven. But it fit, pulled out just a bit from the back wall for clearance. This oven works great and I have air fried veggies and and other things, even baked salmon, toasted waffles. Here's an omlet for which I airfried my peppers and mushrooms. Delish!
Haven't broiled, or dehydrated yet, but I expect those settings to work as well.
Yes, as some say, preheat takes a few minutes, worth waiting for. If you want fast food, go to a drive thru.
Easy to clean easy to use!!