CROWNFUL Mini Waffle Maker Machine, 4 Inches Portable Small Compact Design, Easy to Clean, Non-Stick Surfaces, Recipe Guide Included, Perfect for Breakfast, Dessert, Sandwich, or Other Snacks. Red
Item Condition: New
Model No: CF-WM01
- 🧇【Simple and Fast】CROWNFUL mini waffle maker is designed in Italy. You can enjoy making classic waffles and a variety of delicious breakfasts in a few minutes. Mix it with your favorite egg, grilled cheese, hash browns, biscuit pizzas, panini, cookies, and etc. This is great for families and busy people.
- 🥞 【Easy To Use】Simply plug it in and preheat the waffle iron machine. When the indicator light shuts off, you can start cooking. It has dual-sided nonstick surfaces for cooking that heats quickly and is easy to clean.
- 🥪 【Portable & Compact】Worried about nowhere to store waffle cone maker? The CROWNFUL mini waffle maker has a 4-inch mini cute body size that can be stored easily. It won't take up a lot of space and perfect fit for any kitchen cabinet, apartment, drawer, dorm, and camper/RV.
- 🍔【Great Gift】The Mini Waffle Maker has a stylish and simple design suitable for any kitchen decoration. It is the perfect gift for weddings, birthdays, holidays, and more.
- 🍕 【Inclusion】The package includes one Mini Waffle Maker and Recipe Guide. CROWNFUL offers a 12-month warranty and aftersales support. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
1 x Mini Waffle Maker
1 x User Manual & Recipe Guide
Net Weight: 1lb
Unit Size(L*W*H): 5.7*5.12*3.15 in
NOTE: This product is intended for sale in the US. only works with 120V electricity, Please carefully review the product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Q: The indicator light on the unit keeps shutting off.
A: This is normal. During the cooking process, the built-in heating element will automatically turn on/off to regulate the temperature and ensure that the cooking surfaces don’t get too hot or cold, and the indicator light will turn on/off accordingly.
Q: How do I know when the unit is heated and ready to use?
A: When the unit reaches its optimal temperature, the indicator light shuts off, which means it’s ready for cooking.
Q: There is no On/Off Button, how do I turn the unit on and off?
A: The unit automatically turns on when its power cord is plugged in, and automatically turns off when its power cord is unplugged.
Q: When using the unit, the cover gets very hot. Is this normal?
A: Yes, this is normal, the unit cover is hot when cooking, don’t touch it with bare hands, use the cover handle to lift and lower the cover. When lifting or lowering the unit cover, don’t hover your hand over the cooking surfaces as it’s very hot and may cause injury, access the cover handle from the left or right side of the unit.
Q: The waffle started to stick to the cooking surface after using the unit a few times, what is happening?
A: This is normal, there is probably a build-up of burnt food residue on the cooking surface, especially when cooking food with sugar. Allow the unit to cool completely, pour a little cooking oil, and let it settle for 5–10 minutes, then scrub the cooking surface with a sponge or soft-bristled brush to dislodge the food residue.
Q: The indicator light will not turn on and the cooking surfaces fail to heat.
A: Ensure that the power cord is plugged into the power outlet. Check to make sure the power outlet is operating correctly. Determine if a power failure has occurred in your home, apartment or building.
1) The unit cover is hot when cooking, don’t touch it with bare hands, use the cover handle to lift and lower the cover or wear oven mitts to protect hands.
2) When lifting or lowering the unit cover, don’t hover your hand over the cooking surfaces as it’s very hot and may cause injury.
I use my red mini Waffle Maker another I make more than just waffles. Great buy
I have one dash mini waffle maker and wanted a 2nd mini waffle maker so I can make two waffles at a time. This Crownful mini waffle maker is less expensive and more compact so I gave it a try. It works the same way as any other mini waffle maker: plug in, pre-heat, add batter, close lid and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes. The difference is the circumference of the Crownful waffle mold is very slightly smaller and the grooves are slightly deeper. The result seems to be, for about the same amount of batter, the Crownful waffle comes out a little thicker, fluffier, and softer. In other words, everything I want in my mini waffle. One note on my unit: when opening the lid, I have to be careful to steady it so it doesn't fall shut on its own.