CROWNFUL Ice Maker Machine Countertop, 40LBS/24H, 24 Clear Ice Cubes in 13 Mins, Auto Self-Cleaning, LCD Display, Compact Portable Ice Maker with Scoop and Basket for Home/Office/Kitchen/Bar
Item Condition: New
Model No: HZB-18F/SL
- FAST ICE-MAKING PROCESS: This countertop ice machine produces up to 24pcs of ice cubes in just 12-19 minutes, and 40 lbs of ice cubes in 24 hours due to its highly efficient compressor. The melted ice water will flow into the reservoir again and will be used for the ice-making process. It is energy-saving and works efficiently.
- INTUITIVE CONTROL PANEL: The CROWNFUL ice maker has LCD control panel for easy operation. Through the four basic button settings, you can control the ice process. When the ice basket is full, the small ice maker will automatically stop and alert you to take out the ice cubes. It will also alert you when it needs more water.
- ICE THICKNESS ADJUSTMENT and TIMER: You can now produce ice cubes with an option to adjust the thickness according to your needs. Whether it be for smoothies, or preserving foods like sashimi or for your beverages, this ice machine will make it for you. Plus, it has a timing feature that will allow you to set the time of the ice making process. A great help for a busy life.
- AUTO SELF-CLEANING: It features an automatic self-cleaning function that makes your daily work easier and convenient with just a touch of a button. Cleaning the ice maker is just a breeze. This nugget ice machine has a quiet and efficient cooling system that requires low energy to cool. It is very suitable for the daily needs of the family.
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT: CROWNFUL offers a 12-month warranty and lifetime support. Customer Satisfaction is Our TOP priority. if you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
Material: SUS430+ ABS
Water Reservoir Capacity: 2.2L
Ice Basket Capacity: 2.2lbs
Production in 24H: 40 pounds
Rated Current: 1.6A
1 x Ice Maker
1 x Ice Basket
1 x Ice ScoopNOTE: This product is only works with 115V electricity, Please carefully review the product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Q: How should I clean the machine?
A: It is recommended to use lemon water or weak acid vinegar for cleaning. Drain immediately after cleaning, and then clean it with pure water. It is recommended to drain water at least once every three days. Draining can not only ensure that the hardness of the water is not too high, but also ensure that impurities can be discharged well, and it is not easy to produce scale in the water tank.
Q: How to adjust the ice thickness?
A: If you think the ice cube is not thick enough, during ice making, press the<+>and<->to set the ice making lead time. Press one time and the ice making cycle will increase or Reduce one min, 6min most. This can only start from the new cycle.
Q: Why is my ice cube cloudy?
A: It means that your water quality is turbid, it is recommended to use drinking water and distilled water. If your water quality problem is serious, it is recommended that you install a water filter kit.
Q: Why is my ice so thick and difficult to fall from the ice tray? What should I do ?
Q: Why does the ice cube I made have a plastic smell?
A: The ice cube itself has no taste. If you feel there is a plastic smell, try to clean the inside of the machine with lemon water, then run a few cycles, and finally rinse with distilled water.
Q: Why is there noise in the operation of my machine?
A: There is a faint sound when the machine is running. Closing the lid can reduce the noise. If the water pump makes noise during use, it is recommended to turn off the machine first, and then turn on the machine after cleaning the filter in the water tank to observe whether the noise disappears.
Q: Why is water leaking from my machine?
A: It may be that the PUA tube inside the machine fell off during transportation. You can remove the back cover of the machine and connect it by yourself. If you don't know how to operate, please contact the CRPWNFUL team.
Q: Why is there water flowing but not making ice?
A: If you make sure that the ambient temperature is not abnormal, then the refrigerant of the machine has leaked. Please provide a video or picture and send it to us, and the CROWNFUL team will help you.
Q: Why does my ice cube melt easily?
A: Because the ice maker is not a refrigerator, it does not have a heat preservation function. The high ambient temperature in summer will accelerate the melting of ice cubes. You can close the lid of the machine to keep the internal temperature. Some customers also put electric fans on the side of the machine to blow away the hot air around, thus solving the problem, you can try. However, if you are not using ice cubes for a long time, we recommend removing them from the ice basket and storing them in the refrigerator.
This is the best countertop appliance that I have. So helpful in the summer and very easy to use.