CROWNFUL Nugget Ice Maker Portable Countertop Machine, Auto Water Refill, Makes 26lbs Crunchy Pellet in 24H, 3lbs Basket at a time, with Scoop and Basket, Perfect for Home/Kitchen/Office/Bar
Item Condition: New
Model No: IM1102-UL
- 🍨 【Chewable Ice】Compared to standard tough ice cubes, the crunchy soft nugget ice blends easily with drinks, Cools the drink quickly and the granular Ice serves cold flavor and retains the taste of fresh drinks. Perfect for cocktails, whisky, sodas, and other fruit tea chilled beverages.
- 🥂 【Refill Water In 2 Ways】Is it troublesome to manually add water to small ice makers? CROWNFUL nugget ice maker will solve this problem for you. You only need to connect the machine to the water supply system. When the water tank is empty, the machine will automatically add water. You also can add water manually depending on your preference. There are two ways to add water to the machine. You also can choose whichever brings more convenience to you.
- 🧊 【Efficient & Fast】The CROWNFUL stainless steel nugget ice machine has a powerful compressor but it operates with little noise. Fast as it could, it makes ice cubes in just 18 mins, producing 26lbs in 24h, and the bin could hold 3lbs at a time. You can make ice anytime and enjoy it anytime.
- 🍹 【Simple & Smart Control Panel】The compact ice maker has the most advanced infrared sensing technology. The indicator light will remind you to take out the ice cubes when the basket is full. You can view the ice-making process through the transparent window. It will automatically notify you to add water when the ice machine is short of water. At the same time, it also has an advanced one-touch self-cleaning function, which makes clean-up effortless, allowing for cleaner ice every time.
- 🍺 【Packaging & Warranty】The package includes an ice shovel, ice basket, 9.19ft water inlet pipe, water inlet pipe joint NPT1/2. CROWNFUL offers a 12-month warranty and lifetime support. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. Note: You'd better put the ice maker upright for at least 2-4 hours before using it.
1 x Ice Maker
1 x Ice Basket
1 x Ice Scoop
1 x water inlet pipe
Water Reservoir Capacity: 2.7L / 91.29oz
Production in 24H: 26lbs
Power Source: 120V/60Hz
Rated Current: 3.0A
Refrigerant: R600a /20g
NOTE: This product is intended for sale in the US. only works with 120V electricity, Please carefully review the product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Q: How to clean the ice maker?
Q: Is it working independently or do I need to connect the machine with a water pipe?
Q: Does the automatic water filling device need to do anything?
Q: Can a filter device be added to the automatic water filling point?
Q: What to do when there is water shortage?
Q: The maker stops making ice when full and doesn’t turn on even when it melts.
Great Sonic ice.
I would absolutely recommend the Crownful Nugget icemaker. Ive had this icemaker for around six months now, and Im literally addicted to chewing the soft crunchy ice (as well as my sister and her family!). The icemaker is quiet and super easy to use (just pour distilled water into it and watch it go). Dont waste your money with the more expensive machines C C this one is awesome!!!
Great ice...would definitely recommend it!
So far this ice machine has been awesome to have! We are big time Sonic ice lovers so it is nice to have it available at home whenever we want it. One thing I will say, however, is that it did make a squealing noise a couple times today, just for a few seconds each time and I am hoping that this is not something that will be ongoing. If so, I will have to return it and will update my review accordingly.
I love the ice. So far the machine works really well. Some noise but not to bad. The process is easy. The only thing I don't care for is I feel like I have to plug it in and unplug it when the ice is made because the light blinks when it has made the ice. It doesn't have a resting mode. Maybe it's okay to leave plugged in all the time, I don't know, but the blinking light bothers me so I unplug it. Which is actually safer to leave small appliances unplugged, so no big deal. It's worth it to have the ice though. Also, I bought mine "used", which meant it was in a damaged box but the actual machine was new. I saved about $50.00.