CROWNFUL Ice Maker Machine for Countertop, 9 Ice Cubes Ready in 7 Minutes, 26lbs Bullet Ice Cubes in 24H, Electric Ice Maker with Scoop and Basket
- QUIET & EFFICIENT: Crownful Portable Ice Maker produces up to 9 pieces of ice cubes in just 8-10 minutes. It has a quiet cooling system that requires low energy to cool. Your party won’t be overshadowed by your ice maker.
- STYLISH & COMPACT DESIGN: This ice maker has a stylish and chic design. Its compact size makes it perfect to set up on your counters or tabletops. It is ideal to use indoors or outdoors for parties and events.
- EASY OPERATION: The intuitive one-button operation makes start-up a snap. It also has a feature that tells you if it needs water, or if ice is ready or if it needs cleaning. All for your convenience!
- HIGH CAPACITY: This electric ice maker includes an ice scoop and removable ice bucket which has a capacity to hold up to 70-80 pieces of ice cubes.
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT: Crownful offers 12-month warranty and lifetime support. Customer Satisfaction is Our TOP priority. Ice makers may have The non-returnable issue, please contact us directly if you need Return assistance.
Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.8L
Ice Basket Capacity: 0.8L
Production in 24H: 26 pounds
Power Source：120V / 60Hz
Rated Current: 1.7A
1 x Ice Maker
1 x Ice Basket
1 x Ice Scoop
NOTE: This product is only works with 120V electricity, Please carefully review the product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Q: Why does the ice cube I made have a plastic smell?
Q: How should I clean the machine?
Q: Why is there water flowing but not making ice?
Q: Why is the ice cube small and wet?
Q: Why the “add water” indicator turns on though it's full of water?
Q: Why the “ICE FULL” indicator lights up though it's not full of ice?
Q: Is this unit BPA free?
A: No, this unit contains BPA.
Q: Why does my ice cube melt easily?
A: Because the ice maker is not a refrigerator, it does not have a heat preservation function. The high ambient temperature in summer will accelerate the melting of ice cubes. You can close the lid of the machine to keep the internal temperature. Some customers also put electric fans on the side of the machine to blow away the hot air around, thus solving the problem, you can try. However, if you are not using ice cubes for a long time, we recommend removing them from the ice basket and storing them in the refrigerator.
Q: How often should I replace the water?
A: We suggest replacing the water every 24 hours. Please empty the water reservoir if the ice maker is not used for a long time.