CROWNFUL Ice Maker Countertop Machine, 9 Ice Cubes Ready in 8 Minutes, 26lbs Bullet Ice Cubes in 24H, Electric Ice Maker with Scoop and Basket - Black
Model No: EP1069T-UL
- EFFICIENT ICE MAKER: The Crownful Portable Ice Maker has a built-in 1.8L large reservoir and produces up to 9 pieces of ice cubes in just 8-10 minutes and up to 26lbs in 24 hours. The melted ice water will flow into the reservoir again and will be used for the ice-making process. It is energy-saving and works efficiently.
- SMART REMINDER: The ice maker will automatically alert you when the ice is full. The sensors will automatically detect and stop making ice when ice is full; the moving ice basket makes the ice cubes more convenient to take. Please note the ice maker is not a freezer. You need to use the ice ASAP or transfer it to your freezer.
- TRANSPARENT LID: The transparent lid allows you to clearly see the ice making process and the remaining water amount inside without opening the cover.
- TWO ICE SIZES SELECTABLE: This ice machine has two ice sizes to choose from. Different ice cube sizes are suitable for a variety of beverage needs. Large ice cubes are not easy to melt and small ice cubes are ideal to cool drinks quickly. Simple and compact style is perfect for home/party/office/RV.
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT: Crownful offers a 12-month warranty and lifetime support. Customer Satisfaction is Our TOP priority. Ice makers may have a non-returnable issue, please contact us directly if you need return assistance.
Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.8L
Ice Basket Capacity: 0.8L
Production in 24H: 26 pounds
Power Source：120V / 60Hz
Rated Current: 1.7A
1 x Ice Maker
1 x Ice Basket
1 x Ice Scoop
NOTE:This product is only works with 110-120V electricity, Please carefully review the product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Q: Why does the ice cube I made have a plastic smell?
Q: How should I clean the machine?
Q: Why is there water flowing but not making ice?
Q: Why is the ice cube small and wet?
Q: Why the “add water” indicator turns on though it's full of water?
Q: Why the “ICE FULL” indicator lights up though it's not full of ice?
Q: Is this unit BPA free?
A: No, this unit contains BPA.
Q: Why does my ice cube melt easily?
A: Because the ice maker is not a refrigerator, it does not have a heat preservation function. The high ambient temperature in summer will accelerate the melting of ice cubes. You can close the lid of the machine to keep the internal temperature. Some customers also put electric fans on the side of the machine to blow away the hot air around, thus solving the problem, you can try. However, if you are not using ice cubes for a long time, we recommend removing them from the ice basket and storing them in the refrigerator.
Q: How often should I replace the water?
A: We suggest replacing the water every 24 hours. Please empty the water reservoir if the ice maker is not used for a long time.