CROWNFUL Ice Maker Machine for Countertop, 9 Bullet Ice Cubes S/L Ready in 7 Minutes, 26lbs/24H, Auto self-Cleaning, Portable Small Ice Maker with Scoop and Basket (Black)
Item Condition: New
Model No: IM2100T-UL
- 🍹QUIET & EFFICIENT: Portable Ice Maker produces up to 9 pieces of ice cubes in just 7 minutes. It can produce up to 26 pounds of ice per day. The countertop ice machine has a quiet cooling system that only requires low energy to cool. With ice maker sitting around the corner, you'll no longer need to worry about running out of ice cubes during your party or dinner.
- 🧊TWO ICE SIZES: The ice machine can make two different size of ice cubes. Large ice cubes are not easy to melt and small ice cubes are ideal to cool drinks quickly. You can easily choose the size of ice cubes according to your preference and good used for drinks/smoothies/food/seafood. The machine is small, portable, and perfect for home/party/office/RV.
- 🍸 EASY OPERATION: This electric ice maker has infrared sensor technology. The "ADD WATER" indicator turns on when lack of water and the "ICE FULL" indicator turns on when the ice basket is full. Just a simple one-touch operation to enjoy your cool moment.
- 🍨AUTO-CLEANING FUNCTION: The automatic cleaning function can deep clean all corners of the ice machine through water circulation. Just press the "SELECT" button until the 'CLEAN' indicator flashes and then press the "ON/OFF" button to start the process.(To keep your ice maker looking great and the ice it produces fresh and tasty, we recommend cleaning your ice maker once a week).
- 📧 WARRANTY & SUPPORT: CROWNFUL offers 12-month warranty and lifetime support. Our professional customer service team will provide you with excellent experience. Customer Satisfaction is Our TOP priority. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.8L
Ice Basket Capacity: 0.8L
Production in 24H: 26 pounds
Power Source：120V / 60Hz
Rated Current: 1.7A
1 x Ice Maker
1 x Ice Basket
1 x Ice Scoop
NOTE: This product is only works with 120V electricity, Please carefully review the product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Q: Why does the ice cube I made have a plastic smell?
Q: How should I clean the machine?
Q: Why is there water flowing but not making ice?
Q: Why is the ice cube small and wet?
Q: Why the “add water” indicator turns on though it's full of water?
Q: Why the “ICE FULL” indicator lights up though it's not full of ice?
Q: Is this unit BPA free?
A: No, this unit contains BPA.
Q: Why does my ice cube melt easily?
A: Because the ice maker is not a refrigerator, it does not have a heat preservation function. The high ambient temperature in summer will accelerate the melting of ice cubes. You can close the lid of the machine to keep the internal temperature. Some customers also put electric fans on the side of the machine to blow away the hot air around, thus solving the problem, you can try. However, if you are not using ice cubes for a long time, we recommend removing them from the ice basket and storing them in the refrigerator.
Q: How often should I replace the water?
A: We suggest replacing the water every 24 hours. Please empty the water reservoir if the ice maker is not used for a long time.