CROWNFUL Automatic Vacuum Sealer Machine, Dry & Moist Food Sealer with Built-in External Suction Tube & Cutter, Removable Drip Tray, 5 in 1 LED Touch Screen Air Sealer Machine with Vacuum Seal Bags/Roll (ETL Certified)
- LED Touchscreen: Full automatic vacuum sealer with just one-button operation. You longer need to open or press the lid! Say goodbye to common storage methods that only keep your food fresh for a short while. Our food vacuum sealer machine keeps your food fresh up to 8 times longer, freeing up your hands and time so you can focus on what matters most.
- Unique Design: With a built-in external suction tube and cutter, our vacuum sealer offers ease and convenience in one sleek design. No more fretting about losing the cutter or external suction tube, and you'll save valuable kitchen space as well.
- 5 Adjustable Modes: Dry, Moist, Seal, Vac&External Vac. Just put your bag into the machine, choose Dry/Moist or whatever mode you want, and it will start vacuuming and sealing automatically. In VAC mode, you can control the vacuum time to suit whatever you're sealing. From meat to veggies, this sealer ensures optimal preservation for all your foods.
- Removable Drip Tray: This magnetic tray is the perfect solution for messy crumbs or excess liquids, helping you to keep your countertop clean and protecting your machine from damage. Cleaning is a breeze - simply wipe it down with a paper towel or rinse with water for hassle-free maintenance.
1x Vacuum sealer(Built-in External Suction Tube & Cutter)
1x AC power cord
1x CROWNFUL Vacuum Seal Roll(7.87 x 78.7 inch)
5x Vacuum Bags(7.87 x 11.81 inch)
1x User Manual
What is the sealing width of the vacuum sealer?
30 cm/11.81 inch
Why can't I vacuum my bag?
Because only the Textured Vacuum Sealer Bag can complete the vacuum sealing work, the smooth bag can only be sealed and can not be vacuumed, so pay attention to the purchase of the Textured Vacuum Sealer Bag when purchasing the vacuum bag
The machine is not responding after being plugged in
Maker sure the plugs at both ends of the power cord are properly inserted into the power socket and the body of the unit.
Do not vacuumize
1. Install the removable drip tray back into the machine properly before vacuuming. 2. Use a bag suitable for the vacuum machine [size: 200mm*300mm bag], and the size and capacity meet the requirements of the product, keep the bag opening cut smooth, no damage to the bag; Place the opening of the bag at the entrance of the machine correctly according to the instructions, and push it to the bottom [it is better if the vacuum bag bent face down.] 3. Keep the sealing working area clean and free of foreign matter residue. 4. When the external pumping function is no longer used, please fix the external suction tube on the back of the machine properly. Otherwise, the other function will not work. 5. The moist mode is not recommended for liquid items(such as stews and soups). For instance, you can use it for poultry, fish, pork, and other meat items. Please make sure your food is under a low liquid level or moisture and the excess liquid is poured out before vacuuming. When the liquid starts to climb up the vacuum sealer bag, we recommend that you press the SEAL button to initiate the seal.
Vacuumizing is slow, vacuuming is not sealed
1. In VAC mode, the machine will not automatically seal. Re-select the DRY or MOIST function. 2. Select the DRY or MOIST mode, and select a vacuum bag that meets the size and capacity of the product. 3. It is recommended that the vacuum bag be filled with no more than 2/3 of the bag capacity.
Vacuum bag sealing is incomplete, there is an opening
1. Clean/ keep the surface of parts in the machine sealing working area clean and without damage. 2. Keep the opening of the vacuum bag flat, press it tightly and put it flat into the entrance of the machine, and push it to the end to contact the baffle of the drip box [about 50mm]. If the vacuum bag is used, it is better to put the opening of the drip box downward into the machine instead of a sheet bag.
After the "DRY" or "MOIST" function is started, the vacuuming keeps working continuously
Press the STOP button, the machine will stop working. Then readjust the bag and re-select the DRY or MOIST function.
The removable drip tray cannot be removed
Press the STOP button and the front cover of the vacuum chamber will be opened. Then, the removable drip tray can be taken out.
The machine is overheating
In order to prevent the product from overheating, it is recommended to let the product cool for 60 seconds after each use. Keep the front cover of the vacuum chamber open to enhance the heat dissipation effect.